Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Comments
China Trip 2017


Comments by China Traveler, Kathy, to Gerald Hatherly, trip guide:

Greetings Gerald,
By now, I’m sure you are off on your next adventure with some lucky travelers!

I’m finally back into my Denver time and doing all the “stuff” of ordinary life.
I am still amazed at our wonderful “Silk Road” trip and your talented, intelligent, unending helpfulness and leadership all along the way!!
It will take some time of letting it all sink in and reviewing my numerous photos to actually believe it all happened!!!

Perhaps Judy has already communicated with you but I wanted to make sure you knew that our beautiful rugs you so willingly bartered for us arrived in perfect shape within 2 weeks time!!
We were thrilled at such great service and I LOVE my new rug as does Smokey the small fur ball dog!!

Thank you so very much for all of your expertise and attention on this China adventure!
I wish you and your family the best!
Safe and fun travels,
Always,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment