Monday, April 15, 2013

Comments:
Amsterdam

Susie:
We had a great time and were so glad that we opted for the large room.  The ship is new and everything looked so nice. Very clean too.

The weather was so cold and windy we almost froze on our walking tours.  Everybody on the ship caught a cold including Nelson and I. Because of the cold weather there were no tulips. They were only about three inches out of the ground.

I will say that the tours were nothing compaired to yours.  They really amounted to drive by tourism.  I love your trips, but you have been going to such far flung exotic places lately.  I guess I understand that because you have a lot of repeat clientel you need to keep finding new things to interest them.

We are unpaking today an recovering from the return trip.

Hope to see you soon, Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment