Monday, October 31, 2011

October 28, 2011 - Morocco Trip--Fall 2011--Comments of Travelers

Susie - what a marvelous adventure. You are to be congratulated many times over: our wonderful guide, Abdel; the variation offered (I really felt I had experienced a wide window look at Morocco, its people, history and customs); the scholars in place at so many locations; the execution; fellow travelers; the wonderful accommodation (especially my lush apartment in Casablanca!) .... so, so many incredible experiences I know I would have never had in any other way. Thank you for everything. Elizabeth, Edmonton, Alberta

A quick note to thank you for the most amazing trip; it was absolutely
fabulous. I had a glorious time; it was a great, fun group; you and Abdel were the best of directoire and caliph, with all sorts of lovely perks. I look forward to traveling with you again. Many thanks, Nancy, Denver

Thank you for yet another grand experience. Morocco has now become a reality in my mind, as you do such a good job of exposing so many aspects of a country. The variety of activity was just right for me. . .from the historical walks to the camel ride, from dinner at grand home of the de

cendent of whomever, to the walk through the darkened, most humble homes in a village medina, as well as lunch high on a hill where the chicken tagine cooked over an open fire was incredible. Meeting Tahir Shah and actually walking through shanty town to his home was incredible. The contrasts of Morocco are so striking and are found in the landscape as well in the lives of the people who live there. Nancy #2, Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment